Sharing knowledge fights the oligarchy.
The censorship resistant Internet
This is a series of articles written for 2600 magazine, about censorship resistant technologies on the Internet.
- How to run a Tor hidden service?
published in issue 34:2 (summer 2017).
- How to run an I2P hidden service?
published in issue 35:1 (spring 2018).
- How to host a website on IPFS? (to appear).
- How to host a website on ZeroNet? (to appear).
- Technologies : émancipation ou asservissement ?
- Économie de la donnée : si c’est gratuit, c’est toi qui produis ?
- Réseau : comprendre le fédiverse
- Contrôle, surveillance, et monnaie numérique
These generally take place where I am physically present in the meatspace, and are thus mostly in French.
- Campus FM interviewed me for their Sous tes yeux program, s1e2: l'univers des « hackers » aired on March 6, 2018.
- On November 22, 2017, I introduced high school to my research during a Déclics session at the Lycée Edgar Quinet (Paris 75009).
- Starting on November 20, 2017, I spent a week on @EnDirectDuLabo, a rotating Twitter account which purpose is to expose the day-to-day life of a researcher.