During my PhD
Lab sessions: Web Programming — 2012–2013 & 2013–2014
The material will be available on
the course website
as the lectures take place.
Here are the lab assignments which I wrote (in French):
Lab sessions: Programming in C — 2012–2013 & 2013–2014
- TP1: Premiers programmes C
- TP2: Pilote automatique
- TP3: Réservations à l'hôtel
- TP4: Diététique
- TP5: Centrale inertielle
- TP6: Manipulation d'image and lena.pgm
- TP7: Manipulation d'image (suite) and lena.bmp
During my master
Computer Science in Practice — 2011–2012
Create a functional version of the game of Nomic.
Create a directory synchronisation tool which takes files and subdirectories renaming and copying into account to save bandwidth.
- Presentation of the project: slides (french) ;
- Take a look at how rsync and git work ;
- There may be interesting ideas in ddar.
The btrsync project gave birth to a published scientific paper: From Rational Number Reconstruction to Set Reconciliation and File Synchronization!